Directions to Stone Science
Stone Science is conveniently located on the outskirts of the village of Pentraeth on the Isle of Anglesey’s eastern coast.
- Take the A55 Expressway over the Menai Straits via Britannia Bridge.
- Take the A5025 exit, EXIT 8.
- Turn right off slip road onto the A5025 (signposted Benllech, Amwlch).
- After approx quarter of a mile pass through 1 roundabout.
- Follow the A5025 for a further 8 kms.
- Enter the village of Pentraeth.
- Turn left onto B5109/Ffordd Talwrn at the village square.
- Follow the B5019 for approx 2.3 kms.
- Stone Science is located on the left hand side of the road.
SAT NAV: LL75 8UL
Being conveniently situated just a couple of miles from Anglesey’s eastern coastline (a renowned, fossil rich area), makes it perfect for combining your visit to Stone Science with a fossil hunting trip on one of the island’s many wonderful beaches.